My cookery classes are fun and relaxed, but at the same time you learn all the techniques of how to create a delicious Thai meal for yourself. Whether you are a complete beginner or you can already cook Thai food, I’ll give you personal tuition to best suit your ability.
During the cookery classes there are plenty of opportunities to taste the dishes. At the end of the lesson you can take home the food you cooked and share with a friend, partner or your family!
Cookery classes takes approximately two hours and they are held at My Thai Kitchen in Redland, Bristol. Classes cost £55 per person, and you will learn to cook two dishes.
You can pay online using the Buy Now button or contact me to arrange a bank transfer. Once payment has been made I will contact you to arrange the lesson and attach a gift voucher. The person who receives the gift voucher can choose the date for the lesson and they have a one year expiry date.
Contact me if you would like to learn Vegetarian or Vegan dishes so that I can arrange the lesson. Make your own group of 4 or 5 and choose the date you would like to learn!
Take a look at the food you could be cooking by clicking here!
- 23rd February – Friday – 11am – Fully Booked
- 24th February – Saturday – 1pm – Fully Booked
- 3rd March – Saturday – 1pm – Fully Booked
- 9th March – Friday – 11am – Fully Booked
- 10th March – Saturday – 1pm – Fully Booked
- 8th April – Sunday – 11am – Fully Booked
- 14th April – Saturday – 11am – Fully Booked
- 15th April – Sunday – 1pm – Fully Booked
- 28th April – Saturday – 11am – Fully Booked
- 13th May – Sunday – 11am – Fully Booked
- 19th May – Saturday – 11am – Fully Booked
- 25th May – Friday – 11am
- 8th June – Friday – 11am
- 10th June – Sunday – 11am – Fully Booked
- 23rd June – Saturday – 11am – Only one space left!
- 8th July – Sunday – 11am
- 14th July – Saturday – 11am – Fully Booked
- 21st July – Saturday – 11am
- 28th July – Saturday – 11am – Only one space left!
- 4th August – Saturday – 11am
- 22nd September – Saturday – 11am
- 20th October – Saturday – 11am
- 17th November – Saturday – 11am
- 8th December – Saturday – 11am
You can change the date of your cookery class up to 2 weeks before the lesson. Anything less than 2 weeks before the lesson please contact me and I will try and fill your place/s with another person/s. If I am unable to fill your place/s then unfortunately you will forfeit the course.
Depending on the dishes that you learn to cook my food can contain one or more of the following allergens; crustaceans, eggs, fish, milk, molluscs, cereals containing gluten, nuts, peanuts, sesame seeds, soya. Please inform me if you have any allergies when you book your course. Because of the nut content in many Thai foods and sauces we are unable to tailor our Thai cooking lessons for people with nut allergies
Book Now by Clicking on the Buy Now Button Below. Secure Payment with Credit/Debit Card or Paypal
What an inspiring day. Nuch was supreme in her patience explaining to both my wife and I the joys of Thai cooking. Not only were we shown in detail what to do but at the same time we were taught how to do it all ourselves. This was then followed by us not only eating what we had cooked, but going home with bags full of items we had prepared. Yum Yum it was all delicious.Malcolm Farrant
Nuch creates a very comfortable environment for learning and thinking about Thai food. The recipes are straight-forward and produce delicious, healthy, and colourful dishes which we have found easy to replicate at home. It has been a lot of fun learning the secrets of Thai cuisine and then amazing our friends with the results!Brian, Lucy, and Sasha Colby (Canada)
A fantastic morning learning how to cook delicious Duck Thai Red Curry and Prawn Pad Thai. Nuch is a great teacher and cook! We highly recommend this experience.Alison Eyley
Fantastic Thai cooking lesson, felt like we were back in Thailand. Thank you Nuch, we loved it xxxLindsey Norman
Oranuch (Nuch) Wills completed Intensive Training in Royal Thai Cuisine at the famous Blue Elephant restaurant and cooking school in Phuket. Her natural talent as a chef is combined with a friendly and informative teaching style that makes her Thai cooking course fun and tasty!
Get in Touch
2 Harcourt Hill
Bristol BS6 7RB